I couldnt get into AJ ehh!! what a big suprise! My speculation was that my results aint good enough for AJ. HAHA
That means.. I'm going to TPJC for my first three months!!! I'm actually quite excited to get to school.. but... haha. TPJC is FAR FAR FAR!!
Few days back, king(who's in Malaysia again) said we could go to school tgt on the first day.. but i guess that's impossible now. Its okay.. I feel fine, except that i'm a little intimidated by going to a school where i dont know anyone...
Bought a new pencilcase!! People are going to say I'm crazy lol. but well, i'm bringing a 'Powerpuff Girls' pcase. its transparently orange and its cute!!! Jessica says i'm a little weird LOL.
just came home from a trip to central with Jessica dear. Gomen ne, its raining and i had u going out with me. haha! Bought correction tape too... tho its not usual practice for me to use correction tapes... but i hav no money to get liq paper!!! Ah!
Heard Alumina (ending track of Death Note anime) fully.. and i can say i kinda like it. Maybe even more than the opening being The world.
And, Naito(short for Naitomea that's NIGHTMARE in eng) is going to have another album coming february 2007! Feb 27 to be exact. I enjoy the previous albums, especially ANIMA. ANIMA is GREAT. I cant wait to get the new sony flash mp3 player(if i ever get one), and plug in lotsa Naito and Diru songs in. BLAST, great sound, great mood. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment